Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm finally starting a blog yeah! It sometimes takes me longer than everybody else to get it down. I love life and I love my family. Some of my greatest blessings call me mom. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful children. Paul will be fourteen in October, and is in eighth grade. He's the big man on campus this year. He is enjoying scouts. Hopefully we'll have an eagle scout in the next year or two. Ryan's son Cortlin got to come spend a month with us in June. He lives in Utah and we miss him alot. He turned twelve in July and is in sixth grade this year. Kinlyn is my little sunshine. She is three years old and has enough energy for everybody. She is my sidekick, she loves to do whatever mommy is doing. And I love every minute of it. Ryan recently got a new job with Jahn's Tractor Service as a mechanic. He seems to really like it alot. I still do massage therapy three days a week. I love it! My life has truly been bleesed in so many ways. I'm grateful for friends and family who keep my testimony strong.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

You finally started to post. You need to keep up with it now.

Cheryl said...

Yeah!!! Glad you are here...

Grandma Kay said...

Good job, I like your blog...

Erica Hanks said...

Yay April!! WOO HOO!! I'll add you to my blog roll!